We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Welcome Sheet
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Financial Policy
- Benefit Verification Form
- HIPPA Privacy Practice Form (Located at the bottom of the "Policies" page)
- Incoming Records Release Form
- Outgoing Transfer of Medical Records
- Developmental Milestone Screening
- What to expect with each visit (immunization schedule)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a 15 minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.